Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 10-03-2005 , 03:11 PM
and just another update. this is from like a week agouser added image

Attached Images

I hope you didn't waste your time reading this line.
# 17 13-03-2005 , 01:43 PM
Subscriber
lol, nice, keep up the good workuser added image

Aim:Nshad BB Court
msn:nothinbutchains@hotmail.com
# 18 20-03-2005 , 05:32 AM
well finally found some time to get away from my school work and get some other things finished around my character.
here is a render of the hand...just wanted something more fun to work on other than the body. I made some modifications with the arm of my character and i'll post some pics tomorrow but for now I'm hitting the sack!user added image

# 19 20-03-2005 , 05:33 AM
forgot the picture

Attached Thumbnails

# 20 20-03-2005 , 05:53 AM
Subscriber
howdy. looking good so far, just add some extra detail here and there- and make it look a little more feasible. Right now the fingers on the hand can't rotate inwards, it looks like- though it may just be the angle. the rest is shaping up decently. keep it up user added image

# 21 20-03-2005 , 02:53 PM

Originally posted by Funky Bunnies
howdy. looking good so far, just add some extra detail here and there- and make it look a little more feasible. Right now the fingers on the hand can't rotate inwards, it looks like- though it may just be the angle. the rest is shaping up decently. keep it up user added image

thanks just really getting the shape now but today hopefully i can get some more detail for the joints in the fingers.