Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 16 05-04-2005 , 08:53 PM
Chewy, haha. It does slightly doesn't it. It is just the light I think. I am going to have to check inot that.

cung and pony, Thanks again.

TreyZ32, thanks but no, I do not. I was working as fast as I could so I was not posting as I went.

# 17 05-04-2005 , 08:57 PM
How long did they take to get to this stage?

Trev

Portfolio: www.digitalcel.com
# 18 05-04-2005 , 09:12 PM
These are actually high res for print so the final images are around 3600 wide. All the modeleling and rendering took a long timee. I already had the small mech done. I would say somewere in the ballpark of 200 hours. That is being conservative. I had a lot of down time when my computer desided it did not want to render parts of it anymore.

# 19 06-04-2005 , 01:44 PM
Very Nice Rick!!

One thing though, what is that on here left shoulder? Is it a shadow? It looks a little strange to me, like the shadow for the hair was been rotated or something.

Nice work!

D.

# 20 06-04-2005 , 03:08 PM
Dragon3D that is a shadow of the trees, same with the shadow that is being cast on the jeep. The guy is the only one that is totally in the clear. Thanks for you kind words.