Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 05-08-2005 , 07:17 PM

DiVX Download Problem .... HELP

Hey Anyone,

I have downloaded the plugin as indicated for viewing the video tutorials, offered here.
Problem is when the installation is completed, the file will not run. I get the message: Unable to Render Video.

I am running Windows XP, with WMP 10.
What am I missing? I also downloaded DivX MPEG4 Video Codec.

I then, uninstalled the DiVX Player, and just ran the video through WMP10, and the sound works - but not the video screen.
I am not a software installation genius, I am pretty much novice at this, so please help me.

I will need step-by-step instructions, should anyone reply to this desperate plea of agony.

Thanks so much!

# 2 06-08-2005 , 09:51 AM
Tubby
Un-install the version on your machine.

Restart machine.

Download and install this version of Divx. Download Divx

During install - On the "Choose Components" screen simply expand the drop-down list for "DivX" and uncheck the "DivX Pro 6 Month Trial" "Uncheck Divx player".

When installed restart machine.

Then try again with the video file.

Last edited by Tubby; 06-08-2005 at 10:11 AM.
# 3 06-08-2005 , 04:50 PM

Thanks!!!

I was able to find a version that was working - now I can see - yup, I CAN SEEEE!!!!

Thanks so much for your reply.user added image