Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 23-12-2005 , 04:43 PM

problems importing a video as an image plain

Hello.

I have a quick question. I'm having problems importing a video as an image plain. I get the error (unable to load [file name. avi]) I'm using Maya 6.o and 6.5. What am I doing wrong?

p.s does anyone have any info? On Maya live? I have no clue how to use it.
user added image

# 2 23-12-2005 , 11:24 PM
# 3 27-12-2005 , 01:06 PM
Thanks for the info. but do you know where I can find any training on Maya live? I just do not know how to use it.

# 4 27-12-2005 , 02:17 PM
Maya Live is very complicated, and I have no clue how to use it either, but before posting questions here, I dont know if you have done this yet, but pleeeaaase do a google.com search for whatever you need. Because, if its on the web, you will find it.

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 5 10-01-2006 , 05:19 PM
Yea I have looked all over for a Maya Live tutorial and I can't come up with a thing. If their is one I have no clue where it is. I used google, msn, yahoo, AltaVista and a few other places to search for one. If anyone has any insight where one is, it would be helpful, maybe I have over looked a site.

# 6 10-01-2006 , 05:43 PM
There was a maya live thread on here not too long ago, Lisa G's the man so to speak on maya live.