Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 31 26-11-2002 , 12:44 AM
Subscriber
is there any way to just use it in maya? :S

and how do you install these 2 theme files btw? i dont have style xp cos i dont use XP user added image

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 32 26-11-2002 , 08:33 PM
Unfortunately this will change it for all programs and windows not just a specific program. If you prefer to use it for maya you can always set it by hand or there might be a way to set it on the start of the maya.exe and reset it on the exit of the program. I will look into that when I get a chance.

# 33 26-11-2002 , 08:47 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Nem
is there any way to just use it in maya?

WindowBlinds (19.95 U$) allows you to apply a different skin to whatever program you want and it also has a nice IRIX/MOTIF skin so you can get a SilliconGraphics for less than 20 bucks :-)

Niruser added image user added image

Nir Sullam
Architectural Visualizations Page: www.orvatsel.com/index2.html
Maya Page: www.orvatsel.com/maya
www.nirsullam.com
# 34 26-11-2002 , 09:02 PM
Subscriber
lol, havent seen that skin, ill hafta look for it user added image im a windowblinds user if you havent guessed user added image
and what bout with those grey ones posted earlier, when i try to apply a black skin using window blinds, in maya, things like the tools in the shelf and tool box are surrounded by a white background, i take it you cant change this?

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 35 26-11-2002 , 09:06 PM
Subscriber

Nir Sullam
Architectural Visualizations Page: www.orvatsel.com/index2.html
Maya Page: www.orvatsel.com/maya
www.nirsullam.com
# 36 26-11-2002 , 09:10 PM

help

Hello everybody,
I'm a begginer to work with maya and I would like to make some tutorial for animation and little for texturing but I don't know to use this program.Coul somebody help me and send me some really serious tutorials for this two branch?Thank's a lot Noem,my email is MarianNoem@msn.com