Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 16 26-04-2007 , 06:45 AM
Maybe we should set an online meeting to discuss all these issues.I recommend msn,or any other tool.

# 17 13-06-2007 , 04:46 AM
The Maya Mountain
Hey, guys, I just saw a demonstration of this this morning and let me say that I'm really excited about it and think it's going to be a great tool for learning. I hope everyone who's looking for some good instruction will consider it when it becomes available!

# 18 13-06-2007 , 05:34 AM
Subscriber
Is there an approximate date you can give us for a possible release, or date when this may go live? If you're looking for people for a test run sometime, let me know I'd be willing to help out.

# 19 13-06-2007 , 10:06 PM
I would more than happy to participate also.Arrange a test class to see if this whole idea is worth trying.