Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 23-10-2008 , 08:49 AM

Where is the extrude edge in Maya 2008

HI,

i'm using a tutorial but they have an older version of maya so i want to extrude edge but there is only extrude in maya 2008 i put it but does me something wrong i'm using a subdivision cylinder

please HELP ME

Here i put one extrude and do that
user added image

and here is in another sigth
user added image

please please HELP ME :headbang:

# 2 23-10-2008 , 10:01 AM
If im not mistaken they have put it all under the extrude command. There is to my knowledge no seperate command anymore. But i am modeling for 1 month now so i might be mistaken. it next to the split polygon tool in the polygon shelf

Last edited by Havoq; 23-10-2008 at 10:05 AM.
# 3 23-10-2008 , 10:17 AM
Level 32 pachyderm
yeah, its just extrude now

# 4 23-10-2008 , 08:19 PM
thanks for answer me but i can't look i'm doing an android and for the leg i'm using a cylinder subdiv and Then I erase the covers of the cylinder and put the cylinder in polygon and put edge so I select the whole shore and put extrude and they do that

user added imageuser added image

why don't put the other line?

what can i do??

please help me

Last edited by migeruart; 24-10-2008 at 06:47 AM.