Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 31 17-12-2009 , 04:52 AM
render time:4:31

Attached Thumbnails
# 32 24-12-2009 , 07:12 PM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
Well your english sucks(And in case anyone is wondering yes I am joking a bit ), but you sure as hell know how to render, nice job there mate

user added image

# 33 26-12-2009 , 01:50 PM

Originally posted by mastone
Well your english sucks(And in case anyone is wondering yes I am joking a bit ), but you sure as hell know how to render, nice job there mate

user added image

Thanks mastone. English bright me lot trouble, so i have to make some pictures to show my questions sometimes. In my local very fewer chance to use that so bad bad bad. I hope make friends on simplymaya btw thanks again mate.user added image

# 34 27-12-2009 , 05:47 PM
Subscriber
Hey. All your renders seem brilliant really beautiful work. However, i think its getting too complicated or busy on the ceiling/roof. You have these sleek modern looks and then cluttered it. Its really drawing your eye away from the rest of the room.

Renders are amazing focus a little more on the design.

T

- Big Tom
www.digitaltom.co.uk
# 35 28-12-2009 , 05:00 PM

Originally posted by bigtommyb

Renders are amazing focus a little more on the design.

T [/B]

Hi bigtommyb I think about it all afternoon, sometimes no ideal(I don't know I can make better or not) and still some problems about GI. Keep up!