Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 04-01-2010 , 07:10 PM

Looking for someone to do some work for me

Hi my name is Ronnie.
I am looking for someone who has a bit of spare time to do some freelance work for me .
Im based in Glasgow Scotland and my busines is sub-surface laser engraving and 3D laser images .
At the moment I am building a new site and would rather use Maya/3Dmax to render the pic I will use on my site .
The images will consist of blank Crystal shapes from cubes to large fan shapes . I use 3Dmax and cad myself but dont have the time just now and would rather pay someone to do this for me .
I am also interested in retaining someone long term as I have lots of company logo's and club bagdes that need to be done .
This would be a very lucrative partnership for the right person.
If your interested Email me or call 0141 248 9555.
Thanks
Ronnieuser added image

# 2 06-01-2010 , 03:58 PM