Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 18-04-2011 , 04:10 PM

Batch and render

Hi Guys

New to these forums so go easy on me :-)

Have searched and cant find what im looking for so heres hoping that someone can help out.

I have 3 render layers set up

masterLayer (beauty)
depth (overide, ramp projection)
occlusion (overide mib_fg_occlusion)

im really happy with these and they are all optimised and render in under a min for all 3 so alls good and ready to go.

ok so heres the problem when i batch a render single frame it creates the 3 images in there respected folders no problems but when i set it up to render multiple frames it only outputs the master layer?

so all i've changed is frame/animation ext and start and end frame in common/render settings?

all my render layers are ticked off to be renderable

I know its probably really simple but its doing my head in

hope someone has some ideas and im happy to slap my forehead and go durrrrrrrrrrr to be able to move on.

thanks in advance

Webbs

# 2 20-04-2011 , 10:06 AM
Super Moderator
Is there a layer override on the frame range in the render layer's render settings? :s

- Genny
# 3 20-04-2011 , 12:50 PM
Ahhhhhhh may your chosen deity bless you :-)

that was the ticket I set frame range overides for each layer and now its working out fine

cheers fella

webbs