Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 12-10-2011 , 12:15 PM

AIM_Constraint Flipping

Hi People,

back again with the final things to get my bending tube functioning properly in my animation
thank you all for helping me out to get this far already.....

in the video i show the flipping of the aim constraint and some accumulative transformations i want to get rid of

in hope someone can help me out on this....

ps, world up vector to none or to object, can work for a single tube, but when attatching it to the teraeder it has some movement again....

the video....
Flipping_Aim_Constraint - YouTube

thank you for sharing knowledge.....

The Universe is larger then you ever can think, But smaller then the size of your imagination.

all are welcome at www.ieoie.nl

Last edited by ieoie; 14-10-2011 at 01:05 AM. Reason: adding in between tests
# 2 13-10-2011 , 10:08 PM
Subscriber
I see no link

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin
# 3 14-10-2011 , 01:03 AM

I see no link

as you see in the title....

it is already solved.....
thats why i erased the link....

will put it there for you when you would like to see what my argument with maya was...;-)

The Universe is larger then you ever can think, But smaller then the size of your imagination.

# 4 14-10-2011 , 01:06 AM

Hi People,

back again with the final things to get my bending tube functioning properly in my animation
thank you all for helping me out to get this far already.....

in the video i show the flipping of the aim constraint and some accumulative transformations i want to get rid of

in hope someone can help me out on this....

ps, world up vector to none or to object, can work for a single tube, but when attatching it to the teraeder it has some movement again....

the video....
Flipping_Aim_Constraint - YouTube

thank you for sharing knowledge.....

this issue is solved
found the answer by using a world up to object for my aim constraint

then using parent constraint instead of point constraints for connecting my tube to the tetraeder