Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 07-03-2012 , 03:59 PM
Subscriber

Render error, what's it mean?

Trying to do another AO render and i get this error and i want to know what it means and how to fix it

// Error: setParent: Object 'renderView' not found. //
// Error: Procedure "getRenderWindowPanelFormLayout" is defined to return a value of type string, but return statement returned type no type. //

ideas?

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin
# 2 07-03-2012 , 05:24 PM
Oh this is a known bug that started in maya 2012. The SP fixes it. Basically maya has lost track of the renderview window. There is a script that will fix it. Let me track it down for you and I will post a link in a sec, stand bye....

Here you go this link should help you fix things...

https://3dg.me/3d-graphics/maya/fix-f...view-not-found

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675

Last edited by ctbram; 07-03-2012 at 06:44 PM.
# 3 07-03-2012 , 07:05 PM
Subscriber
wow it worked
thank you so much
put on my shelf

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin