Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 28-09-2012 , 01:08 PM
Administrator

New Training - Environment Sculpting & ZBrush

ZBrush 4R4 Dynamesh Character Busts

Join Kurt and learn how to quickly generate a character bust in ZBrush with DynaMesh using free-form sculpting techniques. This is a fun step by step tutorial aimed at users who are new to ZBrush and are want to start creating their own characters...[more]

user added image

Environment Sculpting vol 1 - The Lighthouse Modeling

This tutorial will give you an in-depth look at creating an environment set piece in Maya, as Jason Edwards from Reliance Mediaworks VFX takes us through the modeling of a lighthouse. You'll be guided through the process of creating a proxy object for later use in dynamic simulations, as well as how to get great topology for the high-res mesh...[more]

user added image

Environment Sculpting vol 2 - The Lighthouse Texturing

The second volume covers texturing techniques in Maya, ZBrush and Photoshop with displacement and normal maps. Check out the sample on the page for more details. There will be a third part added to this series on ocean simulation in RealFlow and post-production in Nuke...[more]

user added image

# 2 01-10-2012 , 05:29 PM
Lifetime Member
I am so excited for all of the new tutorials they look great. I gotta find some time to watch them user added image

I love that we are branching out to zbrush and I can't think of anyone better than Kurt to start us down that path user added image user added image user added image

- Jake