Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 29-04-2013 , 03:52 AM

Paint Effects Not Animating

I have drawn some trees and grasses with paint effects and set the turbulence to make them animate.

Till now they were animating when I selected any frame on the time slider, but now it doesn't change position when I select any other frame in the time slider. Although, on batch rendering, it is perfect but on selecting different frames in the time slider doesn't animate the trees..

Please provide any solution.

# 2 29-04-2013 , 01:05 PM
I solved my problem.

It was due to an expression set up which has the value "time1.outTime=19" which caused the time slider to stuck at frame 19 and therefore the frame did not change in the slider whenever I selected a frame.

Now I have deleted this from Window > Animation > Expression Editor > Select Filter > By expression name

All working now.