Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 16 19-04-2003 , 04:11 PM
Kevin
hahah thats great

# 17 19-04-2003 , 05:05 PM
Subscriber
The thing is, mac is a unix based OS.. so it does not have the problems pc's do. I am a PC user, but Macs im pretty sure are the ultimate 3d machine (if you buy the best, then you have to go out and buy a whole new one because your old one is now a heap of trash). user added image

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 18 19-04-2003 , 05:41 PM
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 19 20-04-2003 , 12:29 AM
SM Alumni
LMAO.... that was awesome.

Poor old Apple... they really do get a shafting in so many ways, yet they still keep on plugging away. bless em.

# 20 20-04-2003 , 04:17 AM
At first, I couldnt tell if they were making fun of the PC or the MAC. But now it is very clear. user added image

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu
# 21 21-04-2003 , 01:08 AM
I dont get BSOD's nowadays I do get the occasional "STOP error" it's the XP/2000/NT equivalent of the BSOD and it's bloody scary cause you never know if your comp is gonna be ok afterwards (I normally cross my fingers and that seems to be working fine!user added image)

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 22 21-04-2003 , 02:09 AM
I've personnally never had any issues with the BSOD since Win98' way back when.

I've had the "Stop" issue after I tried to install W2K myself... but since then I've just had my tech do it all for me, and I've had bulletproof box's ever since.

Xp serves me well nowuser added image

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 23 21-04-2003 , 04:59 PM

bulletproof box's

lol there's nothing bulletproof about a windows machine!!!! Just look at the number of automatic updates you get everyweek!! xp (or was it 2K) was released with I think 60,000 known bugs and issues!!!!!

user added image
Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB