Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 16 10-08-2003 , 08:40 AM
yeah im gunna roll with it for a while... i think i am going to quit my job soon... to give me time to work on my maya skillz... but all in do time... i spent another 2 hours on it today... i think thats about it for now... on my deamon guy project i need to learn how to cloth him... i know what i wanna do... i just dunno how to do it... thats usually my problem... so yeah here is an update on my mech head and start of the body...
~Allan:bgreen: user added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 17 15-08-2003 , 09:12 AM

yeeeah... ^_^

yeeeah... i have more done... i havnt been here in a while... i have tomorrow off so im working all noght tonight to get at least a little more done... here is the legs and the pretty much finished torso...

# 18 15-08-2003 , 09:14 AM
oh... it'd prolly be good if i showed you... here it is...:bgreen: user added image user added image user added image :p user added image user added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 19 15-08-2003 , 09:16 AM

yeap

oh... i put super boosting wings on him... bc i got bored with the origional design... so yeeah... well thats about it... i still need to take time to figure out the wireframe thingy... ill figure it out... t2yl
~Allan