Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 20-02-2006 , 05:29 PM

WIP link

Ok, I know this is a stupid question and this might not be the best forum to post - I have done a quick search and read the FAQ - so here goes-

How do you add a link to the bottom of your post so that people can click on a word that you have highlighted (such as WIP) and be taken to the relevant page? I would like to add a link at the bottom of my post to my jan/feb challenge entry.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

# 2 20-02-2006 , 05:56 PM
I'd guess at using HTML coding to link it <a href ="web page here"> TEXT YOU WANT </a>

Or its something like that (have a look on google for linking webpages using HTML

# 3 20-02-2006 , 06:01 PM
Thanks gster123. I don't know anything about html, but I'll give that a shot and try a search with this new info. Cheers for pointing me in the right direction.user added image

# 4 20-02-2006 , 06:08 PM
Excellent! It worked like a treat! Cheers mate!