Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 06-03-2008 , 05:08 AM

dynamicConstraint

Hi,

I have a situation. I start simulation of a robe with constraints near the belt area. Simulation happens at -55 frame. However, when I, come to frame 1, because of dynamicConstraint ( component to component ) the result is undesired. I'll send the file if needed. But off hand. is dynamicConstraint needing any treatment so that it works for all frames ( minus to plus. )

BRgds,

kNish

# 2 06-03-2008 , 02:10 PM
Hey Twilightuser added image

I gotta tell ya, Dynamic Constraints are one of those few things I'm not that familiar with, however I will try to investigate the issue this evening when I get home from workuser added image

In the meantime, if anyone has experienced issues such as this please feel free to chime in and explain how you overcame any issues and help Twilight out!

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com