Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 19-07-2011 , 07:09 PM
The thin red line

New Dynamic Tut with maya 2009 work round

Working on the meteor project got to the part were you make the npartical the fluid emiter this did not work so I converted the nparticals to polygon this worked..........dave

Edit:This is my first attempt

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by daverave; 20-07-2011 at 01:13 PM.
# 2 21-07-2011 , 05:25 PM
SM Tea Boy
I did not have 2009 to test it out on, but it looks like your making progress. Fluids can be tricky post up more as you have it and send me the scene file if you get stuck I'll be happy to take a look.

Dave user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 21-07-2011 , 06:06 PM
The thin red line
Thanks David
Alls OK I can work around all the problems with maya 2009, I have know got a much better understanding of maya fluids cannot wait till the next fluid tutorial, thanks again .........dave

PS. will post some thing soon