Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 31 15-04-2003 , 02:41 PM
Subscriber
Yea, this is really amazing ade, just the thing about the grass is that its too repetative, the snow just looks that much better user added image. Also the wooden boards you put on the house for a texture in the first one are not as nice as the boards on the second one user added image, you may want to make a larger map and repeat that board texture, then touch it up in photoshop to get that more "random" look. Once again, really really nice! And as for the wizard, WOW.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 32 17-04-2003 , 09:01 AM

Thanks!

Thanks for your comments dude, it's difficult to see but I changed the texture on the house all together for the later pictures, it's now more of a cartoony affair, I think it looked better when put into the environment?

# 33 17-04-2003 , 02:24 PM
Subscriber
Yea, i noticed the difference in it, a lot better! That board texture is great, just you may want to shave a few pixels off the right side to make it more closer together, depends on the look you want though user added image. Anyways, I have attatched a edited plank, like the one you sent me. I think applying something like this (if it loops properly user added image) could look a lot more realistic. Thats just what i think though, it would take away from some of that repeatingness user added image.

# 34 17-04-2003 , 07:40 PM
Cool, i'll give that a try.

Thanks,

James.

# 35 17-04-2003 , 08:08 PM
Subscriber
GREAT idea on the wood )v(, should look much better now.

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 36 17-04-2003 , 11:50 PM
Subscriber
Not much better, will look almost the same probably.. just what it will change is when the wood is there, and if your watching a animation of it or starting at a still image for a while, you tend to pick up on those things, and it just takes away from the realism and effort put into the scene user added image. Hopefully it works, it may not even look good user added image.. heh.