Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 31-01-2009 , 07:46 PM
19 year Veteran

THX1138 - Virtual Cityscape - Magnificant Hirise

Ok, I'm in this one. Going to build a skyscraper of my own design, but the cool twist is how I'm going to show it. the skyscraper will be kind of vintage looking. Something along the lines of the Empire State Building.

# 2 02-02-2009 , 04:07 AM
19 year Veteran
Ok, here is my first WIP. I usually don't show these kinds of renders first, but I decided to get some input on the design before I went any further with it. And of course it will be a night render hence the light setup.

The WIP is the beginnings of the crown of the building. The green glowing structures will be featured down the whole building, but not exactly as bold as the ones shown at the crown ( more embedded in the structure ), and will be different colors.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited by THX1138; 05-12-2010 at 10:10 PM.