Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 27-01-2013 , 09:00 PM

multiple animations for single model - maya

hey all. . . coming from blender but learning maya now through school...

in blender, we could save multiple animations clips for different movements (for game characters). IE: walk/run cycles, idle stances, poses/emotes & attack/defensive moves. All this data was in the same project/scene, and we could call these different animation clips pertinent to their respective names.

however i'm unable to find this in maya, i've searched high and low about this topic. . . people say to save them out into different scenes, which is stupid if you ask me. . people post all the time in unity's assett store the .fbx files (exported objects) that carry multiple animations per 1 .fbx file (Walk/run cycles, stances, combat moves etc.)

Does anyone know the terminology for this process, so that i can start getting some tutorials goign on for my animations? All help is greatly appreciated!!!

user added image

# 2 27-01-2013 , 09:09 PM
Subscriber