Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 21-01-2003 , 07:49 AM
Subscriber

stock footage

Where would be the best place to get hold of stock footage? Doesnt just have to be restricted to pyrotechnics - any will do. I have looked around on the net and found one or two sites that sell CD's with footage. Is this the best option?

# 2 21-01-2003 , 03:37 PM
www.artbeats.com

Seems to be a favorite among ILM, and Digital Domain from what I hearuser added image

I have some pyro stuff from them, but they have TONS of other stuff as welluser added image

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 3 21-01-2003 , 10:20 PM
Subscriber
Cheers mate. I'll bear that in mind. Never actually realised how expensive these things can be! Prob cheaper to go film these things myself lol. Thanks again - great explosion tutorial btw look forward to the next part

# 4 22-01-2003 , 01:26 AM
It's going to be done in the next 3 days!

It's 4 BIG parts, so Stay tuned!

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com