Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 21-05-2007 , 01:33 AM
Subscriber

BadG3r - May - Texturing

Hi!

I decided to jump in...

I know its late and you know how work can be.

Decided to go for the canister sort of thing...

in a minute there will be an update.

# 2 21-05-2007 , 05:58 AM
Welcome BadG3r,
Can't wait to see what you come up with in such a short amount of time. That will be a challenge in itself. Best wishes!

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 3 21-05-2007 , 10:39 AM
Subscriber
nothing could end his reign.
but envy and hate forced the unwinged god into rage. he jumped at the feathered serpent ready to kill, ready to die. the unseen one hurt the winged god badly, so everything there was left to do, was to finish him and his reign.
a new age had ripened and was eager to be released. so come, come see the new god the mayans will pray to. come...

Attached Thumbnails
# 4 21-05-2007 , 10:42 AM
Subscriber
this urn holds the key to a mayan treasure sort of thing thats the story behind it.

there is a bump applied but i think ill go for a stronger one. still dont' know what to do with the cap. we'll see.

Attached Thumbnails
# 5 21-05-2007 , 10:43 AM
Subscriber
and the unwinged unseen one

Attached Thumbnails