Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 18-01-2004 , 10:34 PM
Subscriber

Dragon Project

Hi all

Is the Dragon Project Complete or are there more parts to come? If there are more parts to come, is there a guesstimate of how many more?

Cheers

MrR

# 2 18-01-2004 , 10:56 PM
SM Tea Boy
more parts like this?

user added image

user added image

user added image

There are 5 more parts and there being uploaded to the server as i type this user added image

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 20-01-2004 , 03:22 AM
Subscriber
I’m pretty sure it’s just one more video to go with the Dragon tutorial, I’m so totally stoked on the project,, Good work Kurt :bgreen: :bgreen: :bgreen:

YESSSSS!!! dave

Last edited by R-Tillery; 20-01-2004 at 03:24 AM.
# 4 20-01-2004 , 03:41 AM
SM Tea Boy
The last 2 parts will go on-line tommrow am as soon as i get up!

David user added image

---EDIT---

Who needs sleep on-line now!

Enjoy.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"