Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 05-06-2003 , 08:25 AM
Subscriber

My Trip to Walt Disney

Well, yesterday I was off from work and since I live 20 minutes away from Disney, I thought I should go with my friend for the fun of it (we got free tickets cuz of our friend that works there user added image )

anyway, here are some 40+ pictures of 2 of the parks....Epcot (most of them) and some of MGM

Next time we go, I'll take some off Animal Kingdom and maybe Magic Kingdom if we go there...

Enjoy!

Click here

NOTE: there may be some times that the link will not work but that'll be temporarly.. it'll work eventualy if you come back user added image

P.S. All the pictures were taken with my Nokia Phone so sorry for the quality and bluriness on some of them

-Emo

# 2 05-06-2003 , 08:46 AM
Kevin
great pics mate! certainly bring back some memories!

I have a truck load of pictures at home but I will have to scan them off as the wofe prefer cameras with a film user added image

# 3 05-06-2003 , 08:56 AM
Subscriber
hehe, well it's a lot better to know that you have storage for some 2000+ pictures on one MMC card and then when you get home you can just Bluetooth them to your PC in seconds user added image

-Emo

# 4 05-06-2003 , 04:39 PM
Ahh .. technology. user added image

I just wish my Sony Cybershot would actually have the power my Canon SLR posseses. Since my scanner can scan negatives and slides, I prefer to take my real pics with this one. I just use the Sony one for tests and for really fast stuff I need.

I´m looking into a Canon Digital SLR for the future.

# 5 05-06-2003 , 05:44 PM
Subscriber
Emo, you have a phone that stores 2000+ pics, and bluetooth!? Damn i want that phone!!

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 6 05-06-2003 , 08:45 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Vectorman
Emo, you have a phone that stores 2000+ pics, and bluetooth!? Damn i want that phone!!

Actually I can have more pictures...that just depends on the MMC card that I have. Right now I have a 64MB one and I can expand it to 128MB

and since a "regular" pic takes about 35KB, roughly, that'll be 3744 Pictures! user added image user added image

and yes, Bluetooth is really cool... fast, wireless...

I also have a IR infrared port but I dont have that on my PC so I just use it for a remote control in plublic TVs...(soooooo funny) user added image

-Emo