SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Maya Questions / Maya Technical Issues / Can't select Border edge

Maya Technical Issues Post all your interface and configuration related problems with Maya software here.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

03-06-2007, 07:21 AM   #1
Doug732
Subscriber

Can't select Border edge
Can't select Border edge
I have been trying for several days to figure out how to select an entire border edge. After I select "edge" from my hot box and select my edge I hold (ctrl) right click to bring up the secondary hot box. This is where I double left click(to select the border edge). When I try to double click on the edge only the single edge is highlited in orange. For some reason the entire border does not highlight.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong and can someone please suggest a solution.
04-06-2007, 01:50 AM   #2
barnettbeans

have you tried the menu bar>select>select border edge tool.

Then instead ofdouble clicking on the border just click the first and last edge or the border.

Im new myself but i hope this helps.

gimme.