Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 21-01-2003 , 04:13 AM

Another script install prob

source aluPreset; source chromePreset; source copperPreset; source goldPreset; source silverPreset; source steelPreset;
// Error: source aluPreset; source chromePreset; source copperPreset; source goldPreset; source silverPreset; source steelPreset; //
// Error: Cannot find file "aluPreset" for source statement. //
// Error: source aluPreset; source chromePreset; source copperPreset; source goldPreset; source silverPreset; source steelPreset; //
// Error: Cannot find file "chromePreset" for source statement. //
// Error: Cannot find file "copperPreset" for source statement. //
// Error: Cannot find file "goldPreset" for source statement. //
// Error: Cannot find file "silverPreset" for source statement. //
// Error: Cannot find file "steelPreset" for source statement. //

Thats what i'm getting when trying to install the Metal Presets script found at https://www.3dluvr.com/pixho/

You can get to it by going to the last dropdown box and clicking on shaders

# 2 21-01-2003 , 04:33 AM
Subscriber
did you put all the scripts/images in your Scripts directory?

Here is my Shelf For these.... just open it in Notepad and Change the Path to the images.... then try it...

# 3 21-01-2003 , 08:49 AM
Which scripts directory should i put it in?

I have 3 directories with the name of Scripts

One in C:\my docs\maya\scripts
One in c:\my docs\maya\4.5\scripts
One in E:\AW\Maya 4.5\scripts

# 4 21-01-2003 , 02:36 PM
Subscriber
c:\my docs\maya\4.5\scripts

-Emo

# 5 22-01-2003 , 02:18 AM
Thanks for your help Emo, I had made another directory in my scripts directory called metal_presets, turns out maya doesn't like you doing that, so i moved them back in to the scripts dir and all is well.

Cheers.

# 6 22-01-2003 , 02:28 AM
Subscriber
No problem!

yeah, maya is picky about stuff like that user added image

-Emo