Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 26-02-2003 , 04:25 PM
Subscriber

UV texture editor question.

Alright, i give up. For some reason (and i have tried to restart my computer) the UV texture editor just does not want to let me zoom! I can pan, but not zoom user added image.. its becoming a pain to work on.. also i dont know if this always happens.. but when i go to my hypershade, and select the objects with the material assigned, and i have already put down a UV plane, then when i go into the texture editor.. if i click anywhere else on the editor, it deselects. I just cannot work this way, so if anyone knows the answer it would be greatly appreciated.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 2 26-02-2003 , 05:34 PM
The Maya Mountain
sounds like a defective Maya to me. Either that, or some kind of command/option that I don't know about is de/active. I'd consult Maya tech support.

# 3 27-02-2003 , 12:14 AM
Subscriber
Ok, thanks mike. I will research up on it user added image. I WAS goofing around a ton with the maya settings when i first got it to do stuff.. i may of disabled something.. so yea i will contact tech support.. thanks.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 4 27-02-2003 , 04:54 AM
Use alt+LMB+MMB.

Danny Ngan
Animator | Amaze Entertainment
my website | my blog | my job