Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 22-02-2008 , 05:44 AM

sdk override?

I set up my first character animation and to rig the curl of his fingers i simply used a non-renderable curve sdked the rotateX to the progressive curl of the finger skeleton joints one for each finger. then I added an attribute to non-renderable curve for the hand rotation with a -1 to 1 slider sdked to control all th fingers at once one per hand of course. now i find myself stuck, i am able to close and open the hand but cannot make him point or wiggle his fingers. is there a way i can turn the sdk's on and off keyably, or any way i can salvage this rig with out having to break to sdks and reanimate all of the finger movements i have already one at a time? any help would be greatly appreciated.

this is what i have so far, though i have added more to the textures and adjusted the timing just not rendered yet
https://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u...lcharacter.flv