Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 04-01-2005 , 11:32 AM

rendering animation in maya 5

hi, does anyone have any ideas how to render animation in maya 5, i am going through a tutorial and it telss me to change this option in maya render globals options and im ment to check the animation box, i have no i dea what to do....please someone help me, i'm still learning this great program.

ps:how am i ment to work for pixar if i dont know how to render my work.....lol

Grass is greener on the other side
# 2 04-01-2005 , 02:18 PM
first u got to change the render type from the render global , than u have to go to the Render bar and to choose "Batch render"

your render process will be shown in the script editor .user added image

# 3 04-01-2005 , 05:29 PM
Subscriber

# 4 05-01-2005 , 07:05 PM

script editor????

sorry what is script editor by the way...i am a newbie...thanxs for your help by the way....

Grass is greener on the other side
# 5 06-01-2005 , 02:38 PM
Subscriber

Re: script editor????

Originally posted by mured786
sorry what is script editor by the way...i am a newbie...thanxs for your help by the way....

A script editor is something that allows you to edit text.. ie Wordpad (that comes free with Windows)
Start - Programs - Accessories - Wordpad