Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 17-11-2005 , 03:45 PM
Subscriber

Rigging questions

Hi guys, Is it possible to copy a skeletal rig from one model to another, is it worth while or would it be too much time consuming?
Also if I create a few animation sequences is it simple enough to again carry these sequences over to a new model? would this involve having to re paint weights etc?

As you can tell I am not an animator, though am slowly progressing as I go along, and hopefully your answers would help me in the very near future/ and possibly save me heaps of time by not having to re-do every aspect.

Thanks, ps if any of this is possible and if you do not mind could you please summerise as to how I could go about this, even if it is a really obvious step for yourselves.

Thanks for your time and apologies regarding the lengthy post.

Mike

If you believe in telekinesis, raise my right hand.
# 2 18-11-2005 , 09:54 AM
Subscriber
Anyone>?

If you believe in telekinesis, raise my right hand.
# 3 18-11-2005 , 01:23 PM
copying the rig...?

Jeesss, I cant believe I never did that!
I'll check it out then I tell you!