Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 17-11-2015 , 05:00 PM

Saving joint poses for easier animation?

Hello there guys!

I was doing a dialogue animation recently and was wondering, is there a way to save the position the joints are currently in and apply it later when I need it again?

Example:

Let' s say that at frame 23, the character is saying "you", so I create the pose for the word "you" by moving/rotating joints in the facial rig.

Now, the character might say the word "you" multiple times during the dialogue so, is there a way to save the position of my joints so I would not have to recreate certain vowels/words all over again and I could just double click and load my saved pose instead?

I was looking for something online but could not find anything.

I' d be very glad if anybody could help!

I am using Maya 2016.

Thank you and have a wonderful day : )