Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 16 21-01-2007 , 10:26 AM
Subscriber
wow great render... the water looks too realistic. maybe it is and your bretending its made in a program ... hmm :p is it possible to do that in maya dave? or even make the water particles move like that. id love to know, lol

marlon

# 17 21-01-2007 , 10:44 AM
Hey marlon,

Maya has fulid effects built into the dynamics menu set but sadly I couldn't tell you how to use them. I suggest you download the free trial of RealFlow and take a crack at it!

There are also some very cool free video tutorials available at https://www.digitaltutors.com for RealFlow and I think there might be 1 that explains how to get a nice looking render from Maya.

Best of luck with it M8 & don't forget to post ya results!

Dave.

"If you think you can or if you think you can't....... you're right!"
- Henry Ford.

KickarZ Studios
# 18 21-01-2007 , 11:13 AM
Subscriber
damm... cool thanks, ill check it out and give it a go, thanks for that user added image