Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 16 09-02-2004 , 03:54 AM
Simply Maya OG
You know...after I stare at it for like, 10 minutes, I understand what you guys mean. How would I go about fixing it? Cause right now, there are holes in the side peices. Make the holes bigger maybe?

- Hybrid
# 17 09-02-2004 , 04:00 AM
Subscriber
yeah maybe make them bigger. I don't know about your sean size but I would guess like 5 to 10% clearance from the size of the rods. maybe more.

You could put thoughs mettel hole guides around them to jaz it up. but your table might not have them. Some do, some don't I guess.

# 18 09-02-2004 , 07:25 PM
Simply Maya OG
Any better guys? I think it is. user added image

Attached Thumbnails

- Hybrid
# 19 09-02-2004 , 08:23 PM
Subscriber
The hole for the poles made a huge difference. I have two things to pick on. One is the actual poles do not look like they are long enough, seems like if I was to play my men would not make it accross because the pole would end the stoppers are in the wrong place. The other is the height of the table. It may be perspective but it seems to short.

Keep up the good work!

# 20 10-02-2004 , 01:02 AM
Subscriber
the pole holes look better. LOL I think the table looking not long enufe is the perspective. maybe you have the cam set to 35 insted of like 50. Not really a poroblem just looks funky when your that close.
I don't think the pole lingth, will be worked out good till he has the little men on them and positioned right.

# 21 05-03-2019 , 11:19 PM
So I'd say I'm relatively new to foosball because I've only been playing for a little over a year, but I have a few questions. I started playing at work where we have a https://www.foosballsuperstore.com/t...oosball-table/ and I've gotten very good on our table, however, I do alright on others, and terrible on this one table at a bar near my apartment. We use a table made by Sportcraft, it has pretty heavy players, it has sloped sides and the balls we use are those tiny soccer balls made of heavy plastic, can someone tell me if this kind of table is a beginner table?