Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 20-01-2013 , 04:10 PM
Subscriber

Render error? Modeling a sniper rifle

user added image

I copied the object and made a new scene and pasted it in there and tried to setup and render again and still the same error.

Ideas?

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin
# 2 20-01-2013 , 08:35 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
copy and paste wont do it, you are just creating a new error from the same version.

try exporting the model as an obj file or try saving the scene as an .ma file instead of an .mb

Jay

# 3 02-02-2013 , 05:31 PM
Subscriber
I exported as an obj
and then imported it
same thing

I went to preferences and reset all

nothing

Is there a script I can run to reset render settings?

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin
# 4 03-02-2013 , 05:10 AM
Technical Director

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 5 12-02-2013 , 01:24 AM
Subscriber

# 6 12-02-2013 , 02:42 AM
Acid44
Damn, nice. Wouldn't call it a sniper rifle though, more like a DMR (Designated Marksman Rifle)