Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 25-05-2005 , 11:45 PM
Subscriber

Photoshop Problem

Ok, I have just started photoshop and need to find a way to have several pictures on the interface at once. I know it is a really basic problem and that it might be better suited on SP, but if the mods get mad, then the mods get mad. But hopefully the wont, anyways, ill post a pic of what I mean. I got the pic from McKenly's texturing tutorial, GREAT TUTORIAL. But maybe include that in a side note or something somewhere. Just a thought, may be to much to fix though.

Edit: well actually I cant post the image, it screws up when I try to take the screen shot from WMP or DivX player. Um, hopefully someone will understand what I mean, if not then look at McKenly's tutorial and in the first minute, when he first shows anything but the SM picture, he will open photoshop. If you look down at the bottom he has several pictures up. HOW DO I DO THAT?

# 2 26-05-2005 , 05:34 AM
In photoshop you can tile/cascade sub windows to make them all fit around... I have a dualmonitor so that makes it very moot (I just need to drag the pictures I don't need to the other screen) But remember the more you have up -- obviously the less desktop space you'll have to edit your most necessary picture. It really pisses me off with low desktop space, BUTTT that's just me.

# 3 27-05-2005 , 06:55 PM
Subscriber
Thanks, that fixed it. Now im am only on a never ending search for high resolution textures. Oh well, cant always get what you want. But thanks again for the help.

# 4 27-05-2005 , 11:20 PM
Subscriber
PM or Email me. I have a large collection of textures. Is there something in particular you need?

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."