Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 16 09-04-2004 , 08:34 AM
Subscriber
dude the cobra is awsome!! the whole concept is so cool

Alpha Gamma Sygma.
# 17 09-04-2004 , 07:22 PM
Thanks!! at least one person replied :p :tup:

There can not be Good without Evil, so then it must be good to be Evil sometimes.

:tup:
# 18 11-04-2004 , 04:38 PM
I really like how this turned out. Good job user added image

# 19 12-04-2004 , 11:29 PM
Subscriber
what are going to do next Phant?

Alpha Gamma Sygma.
# 20 13-04-2004 , 12:31 AM
I have no idea :-(
Right now I have two weeks left of class so I have to study for my finals. After that then I will start something new. Any sugestions?

There can not be Good without Evil, so then it must be good to be Evil sometimes.

# 21 13-04-2004 , 07:18 AM
draw the owner of that cobra throne. thatd be pretty dope! good job man!

<a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16675">May/June 2005 Challenge Entry</a>
# 22 13-04-2004 , 07:27 AM
That would be Cobra Commander. And I kinda did made him. I modeled, rigged and partially dressed him. But I stoped because I had some trouble using Maya Cloth to make his shirt (the pants and mask are fine). The problem I had with the shirt is that one of the sleves kept curling inside his chest everytime I ran the simulation (only the right side of the shirt, the left was fine). Since my computer is very slow it wasn't a very pleasant experience trying to figure it out. So now I think I'm going to keep that in hold until I gain more experience and save enough for a workstation. But as soon as I decide to attempt that project again I'll definetly post my results in here.