Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 16 21-09-2002 , 03:24 AM
What does anyone thing about the new Fluid Effects?

mahalo,

Myk

<a href="https://www.metic.net" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="_blank">www.metic.net</a><br />
# 17 21-09-2002 , 04:36 AM

Originally posted by mushroomgod
+ photoshop is great on a mac, and sucks big time on a pc!

I reckon you are a great CG artist, but that statement is just bull ... sorry, but that´s WAY wrong ...

Not to be misinterpreted as a "Pc rules!" statement ... just, saying that I haven´t seen any notable difference between the two of´em (Work almost everyday on both so) ...

Better judge what you say a bit more ... user added image

# 18 21-09-2002 , 04:38 AM

Originally posted by MKess007
What does anyone thing about the new Fluid Effects?

Looked quite impressive in Wavefront´s previews .. so I guess we´ll be seeing lot´s of images using the new tools ..

# 19 21-09-2002 , 04:52 AM
Yeah... but I have no 4.5 yet so for me it is hard to judge how the new fluid system is. The images look great, but my question is are they easily created ! If so then the fluid system is excellent !

The Important Thing is NOT to Stop Questioning.
--- Albert Einstein ---
www.ProtheusWorld.tk
# 20 23-09-2002 , 07:59 AM
protheus;
I model not only with poly but also with subdiv and rarely with nurbs..
and when I model with poly, I use cut faces alot..And when I model with subdiv I pass through to polygone mode and working with cut faces then again go back to subdiv mode...

ozgurbulut
# 21 23-09-2002 , 08:26 AM
Subscriber
lol, to everyone who dident hear me the first time......phtoshop suck on the pc!!!!!

ok, maybe "sucks" is a bit harsh, but it realy is much better on the mac ( as to is most adobe products)....shame nothing else is

Monsters! Monsters from the id!
# 22 23-09-2002 , 08:30 AM
Subscriber

Photoshop

Well...like Photoshop also more on the MAC in the company...but at home i'm only working on PC...therefore i have a question...is there a chance to change the "alt" and the "ctrl"-key ??...i'm used to the mac shortcuts, and the apple key is where the "alt"-key is on PC...

# 23 24-09-2002 , 08:07 AM

Originally posted by mushroomgod
lol, to everyone who dident hear me the first time......phtoshop suck on the pc!!!!!

ok, maybe "sucks" is a bit harsh, but it realy is much better on the mac ( as to is most adobe products)....shame nothing else is

LOL! no more comments. user added image