Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 13-06-2004 , 01:50 AM

Deleting Keys en Masse

Hi, sorry for asking so many stupid questions. While rigging my character, I set up a bunch of keys so I could have quick access to certain poses. Now I want to get rid of all of them, but they're all over the place, and there's some Driven Keys in there that I don't want to get rid of. So does anyone know a way that I could quickly delete all the keys in the timeline?

# 2 13-06-2004 , 02:21 AM
Use your graph editor... and select every attribute on the left box in side the graph editor and all the keys will show up on the right select them and hit delete...

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 3 13-06-2004 , 04:23 PM
Subscriber
there are a few things...you could select the components in the channel box...just left-click-drag down all the different attributes..then right click and go to break connections...or you can shift-left-click-drag.... on the timeslider itself where the keys are...youll want to do this from the right to left...then right click on the red selection and go to delete..this will remove the keys as well : ) also what kurt said..that will work too