Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 04-04-2005 , 09:32 PM

Undo Deactivates

I have bin haveing problems latly. my undo funtion keeps getting turned off somehow, i enter a mel compandt to turn it back on. then a while late it is deactivated again. who can i fix this, where can i ajust the undo options, or is my only option to do a fix problems reinstall?

Please help, lkife is hard with out undo.

# 2 05-04-2005 , 12:56 AM
Subscriber
Make sure it is turned on the preferences and that you save the preferences once set.

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."
# 3 05-04-2005 , 02:06 AM
i tried to once but i could not find the preferences. i found them once ages ago but i cant remember where they are?

# 4 05-04-2005 , 06:06 AM
Subscriber
under the window menu

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."
# 5 05-04-2005 , 10:57 AM
Thanx

i looked in there like 5 times trying to find it befor i have no idea why i did not see it befor. i hope it stays turned off and it dose not just turn itself off again, but atleast now i know where it is, lol
thanx