Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 29-07-2005 , 08:52 AM
Banned

Battlefield 2

I just thought i would ask a question that i'm sure heaps of other mac gamers are also wondering. Battlefield 2 has came out :attn: for pc, but not for mac :headbang:. I was just wondering if someone could tell me or point me in right direction of someone that knows how long away it is from coming out for mac?
At this site:
https://www.eagames.com/official/batt...art+3&resID=lo
the producer talks about how 'Maya and Macs' will be able to import and export models for mods :attn: hopefully it will be coming out quicker than last times wait from battlefield 1942 to come out for mac :zzz:

# 2 29-07-2005 , 01:31 PM
Subscriber
NO BODY LIKES MACS EXCEPT FOR HIPPYS. LOL, just playing, sux for you I guess, but I actually wouldnt mind waiting, the game as of right now has ALOT of bugs, so were always waiting for some patches. But still, awsome game.

# 3 29-07-2005 , 03:53 PM
Technical Director
I use macs and pc's, and I actually think games run better on macs.

not sure mate. But it looks like it is comming from aspyr or macsoft.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 4 30-07-2005 , 04:01 AM
Banned
do any of you know whether aspr or macsoft has a forum of some sort where they let people know what there working on?
Thanks for your guys replys, but i think its looking like its gonna be another long wait :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

# 5 01-08-2005 , 06:10 PM
Subscriber
LOL, dont get to mad. There most recent patch started a memory leak problem. Great upgrade huh?