Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 15-03-2006 , 10:06 PM

Ebay auction

I hope this is allowed....

Check out Ebay. Do a search for Maya training and you will find a great deal. A 6 dvd set for cheap.

# 2 16-03-2006 , 11:28 PM
Ya, eBays loaded with training DVDs. Only thing I'm wonderin is if they are real, or just copies of the original...

# 3 17-03-2006 , 12:22 AM
Subscriber
You can find real ones and if you're not sure just ask. The price is usually a good indicator.

# 4 17-03-2006 , 02:24 PM
Well, in this case, the ones I'm talking about are certainly real. I know this because I'm the one selling them. I just lowered the price so, if you're looking for advanced DVD instruction for less than half the price of new discs then check it out. The discs cover:

Maya utility nodes - Digital tutors
Hyper-real set (facial animation, rigging, modeling)- Alias
Custom Character Toolkit (Mel and more) - Alias
UV mapping - Gnomon Workshop

do a search for Maya Training and the auction should pop up.

I've learned a lot from these discs and now I just want to pass them to someone else at a great price.

# 5 25-03-2006 , 11:43 PM
Subscriber
damn I read this toooo late. I couldn't find the auction anymore. But I was actually looking at the alias website, for those hyperreal dvd's and I couldn't find them anywere. How did you get yours?

# 6 14-04-2006 , 05:47 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by farbtopf
damn I read this toooo late. I couldn't find the auction anymore.

oh what a shame

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!