Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 20-01-2007 , 04:36 PM

T-shirt ?

Well i learn the basics of cloth but ... it's very hard to me to make T-shirt ... some help .. i know it's not easy to do T-shirt ... coz there are a lot of things that i must do but if u can help me with some of them i will be glad ... Any tutorials to make T-shirt ( free coz im in Bulgaria ... and in not rich user added image(( ) or smth other .... 10x user added image

# 2 20-01-2007 , 04:46 PM

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 3 20-01-2007 , 05:20 PM
omg man 10x a lot ... : ))))))))

# 4 21-01-2007 , 04:29 PM
yeha i master the technique ... but ... the shirt is getting too close to body ... and it's not like T-shirt as u know ... ? how can i make it like real T-shirt .. lets say like "GanGster " T - shirt one big some loosen one ... to stay naturaly ??? ... user added image