Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 24-07-2007 , 05:04 AM

Image plane problem ?

Well i forget how i can see in my front view . Why i can't see my image in front view ... ?? user added image user added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 24-07-2007 , 12:03 PM

Re: Image plane problem ?

Originally posted by ColdWave
Well i forget how i can see in my front view . Why i can't see my image in front view ... ?? user added image user added image

Have you pressed 6 in the viewports??

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 3 24-07-2007 , 12:13 PM
yes !!! user added image user added image That why i wonder what the f**k ?!

# 4 09-11-2007 , 06:38 PM

Image Plane Problem

Guys
I have the same problem when I am working on the tutorial from SM. I see the image plane (thru the Hypershade process) in the perspective but not in the front view. I tried pressing 6 already. But only a white (blank) image plane shows up.

Please help

GP

# 5 09-11-2007 , 06:56 PM

Re: Image Plane Problem

Originally posted by gputhige
Guys
I have the same problem when I am working on the tutorial from SM. I see the image plane (thru the Hypershade process) in the perspective but not in the front view. I tried pressing 6 already. But only a white (blank) image plane shows up.

Please help

GP

yeah it happend to me once ... try incresing you camera valus of min and max distance .. i think that helped me ... if not .. try new project and place the image plance again user added image