Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 13-03-2008 , 04:01 AM

Hot keys

Hello i'm new to the maya software and i dont know so mutch about it. I Have seen some tutorials but they dont tell anything about all the key kombinations that makes your job easyer.
Can All the members be nice and help me?
I Need ot know all the usabel key kombinations. Like from bacis Alt+ mouse. To coppy.
i Realy whant to know how to mark everything from one point to another when you are in Contorl Vertex mode.

mark everything from vertex poain 1 to vertex point 2.

I Hope you can help.

# 2 13-03-2008 , 04:24 AM
Select Window > Settings/Preferences > Hotkey Editor, Click List All

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 3 13-03-2008 , 04:34 AM
Wel i found the list but i can't fins the button. I realy need the button that marks one pertexpint and all the way to the other one i select. Do someone know that hot key in the head?

# 4 14-03-2008 , 08:31 AM

Originally posted by Armandz
Wel i found the list but i can't fins the button. I realy need the button that marks one pertexpint and all the way to the other one i select. Do someone know that hot key in the head?

Yes it can help you ..

First, in the toolbox your tools from waves in our example Move tool and associated one or more Vertex than on the keyboard, press and V keys to keep dan snap out where you want it out ..

I hope to help and sorry for my English
Am myself a pure beginner. :blush: