Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 16 25-04-2011 , 04:08 PM
yeah i've been playing the gears 3 beta ALOT i got it early even earlier than the bulletstorm people even though i did have bulletstorm.. and i love it!! its looking really good i cant wait to see wat they do with the campaign.. also in regards to medal of honor i was really stoked when they first announced it then i got it and was like "OMG im playing a COD knock off" it was a good game but they relied too much on the COD experience instead of setting their own experience.. i was really disapointed :/

GT
# 17 25-04-2011 , 04:10 PM
Head of 3d Admedia
Whatever happened to rainbow six I loved that game

# 18 25-04-2011 , 04:16 PM
i played rainbow six vegas 2 so much loved that game i had the highest rank you could achieve which was gold elite like 200 or something.. haha yeah i played the crap out of that game.. but i got tired of powning noobs on it haha.. i also have the highest rank on battlefield. all of the COD games..and Bulletstorm.. soo yeah i need a new game BAD!!! and I'm HOPING AND PRAYING that gears 3 and Battlefield are them!!

GT
# 19 26-04-2011 , 02:42 PM
Subscriber
https://youtu.be/_xKV9BFEEXQ?hd=1

Well here is more proof of the wired kind of people who play C.O.D - I know this is about the PSN hack but how does a grown man like that cry over the lack of C.O.D 4 killing - Keep it real dude - I hope so many people hunt him down (after sharing his PSN name) and shoot the hell out of him (within C.O.D - not really life - not that mean)

oh and here is another one - my god this stuff is priceless

YouTube - THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK IS DOWN!

Oh and finally some real footage for brink is out
https://www.eurogamer.net/videos/brin...t-you-training

Last edited by tweetytunes; 26-04-2011 at 03:34 PM.
# 20 26-04-2011 , 04:11 PM
we just need a new generation of shooters... good shooters.. borderlands was good.. bulletstorm was good but a lil repetitive after a few hours..

GT