Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 30-05-2012 , 08:27 PM

Unwanted highlighted Vertices

Hello Maya folk, I need some advice with a quite simple problem. For some reason all the vertices of one object of my model got highlighted in purple and I can't get them to display normally again. I already tried to go into preferences and find the error there, but strangely the "Display vertex" checkmark under polygons is still off.
Here is a picture of the problem: https://www.abload.de/img/screenshot1pwd1a.jpg

I'am quite sure it is not a real bug, but something totally simple. I just can't put my finger on it.

# 2 30-05-2012 , 08:45 PM
Ok, I just solved it by myself. The Display Vertex checkbox did not display that it is on for a single object, but when I switched it again in Display->Polygons, the effect was gone.
I was thinking too complicated I guess.