Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 02-07-2012 , 10:51 AM
Subscriber

Certification

Hi Guys

Seeing I am from South Africa for us here 3d animation courses and institutes are very limited
The animation industry is only now picking up in south africa with our first animation movie releases (Jock of the Bushveld)

Now the thing is I want to enrole for 3x Maya courses where the certification comes from autodesk themselves, my question to you all are how well recognized are autodesk certificates?

They say it is international, but do autodesk certificates carry any weight if you know what i mean.....

Belowe is the courses i want to enrole for:

1) Maya Fundamentals 2012
2) Maya Advanced Rigging &
Introduction to MEL scripting
3) Advanced Lighting & Rendering
with Mental Ray and V-Ray

I also have to add I have a day job, family and a son so degree courses is out of the question i can only do part-time courses

Any help on this topic would be great thank you!!

Conquering The World One Pixel At A Time !!!!