Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 14-11-2012 , 07:20 PM
Great community

New foreign language to learn

Hi guys, I just wanted to know what do you think about learning spanish as next foreign language besides russian and english. Is it a good choice or should I choose another one ? May you give me some advices about which of languages are good to know while applying for a career? I am still not sure about which part of IT should I choose, but probably it will be working as a modeller or programmer. Thanks in advance

Creck

May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.
# 2 14-11-2012 , 11:19 PM
Technical Director
Programming is almost always in English, while with modeling, it's in the language of whatever country you're in. You can never go wrong with Mandarin (very hard to learn) though. Japanese is really easy to learn, but I don't think Spanish would hurt either.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 3 17-11-2012 , 12:35 AM
Great community
Thanks ND, I think I will go for it, there is nothing to loose after all, except of time of course.

May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.
# 4 16-12-2012 , 02:59 AM

# 5 16-12-2012 , 11:37 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Spanish is actually one of the most spoken languages in the world, I believe its third, behind English and Mandarin.....so I dont think it will hurt you user added image

# 6 07-01-2013 , 12:04 PM
Hello

I'm in the process of learning Persian For a small 3d job coming up just so i can build the store fronts and signage . and a few spoken words . I would say that's quite difficult to learn . Not sure if Mandarin is easier or harder .